Cloud solutions are affordable for Software as a Services (SaaS) shops large and small, and are well suited for on-demand development, testing/QA and production. Rapidly deploy complex software in hours instead of days with pre-built and configured VM templates. Minimize your investments in hardware, software licensing, complex installations, and long application cycles, and gain productivity.
Comprehensive Cloud Services:
Customers are beginning to realize the potential for Cloud-based technologies to meet their requirements for standardization, flexibility and simplification of their IT footprint. The faster an organization innovates with Cloud technology the sooner they will be able to compete in an ever-challenging global marketplace
InovoTech can enable you to keep your organization agile with a minimum of custom development and associated costs. We can help you to quickly and securely link public/partner Cloud-base apps and internal systems.
Our specialists provides:
- Cloud Advisory & Cloud Assurance
- Cloud Enabled Infrastructure Transformation
- Cloud Enabled Application Transformation
- End User Transformation
- Cloud Monitoring & Management.
- Public-Cloud is based on the standard cloud computing model, in which a service provider makes resources, such as applications and storage, available to the general public over the Internet. Public cloud services may be free or offered on a pay-per-usage model. It is the commonly known model of cloud computing under which cloud services are provided in a virtualized environment, constructed using pooled shared physical resources, and accessible over a public network such as the internet. Public clouds are used extensively in offerings for private individuals who are less likely to need the level of infrastructure and security offered by private clouds. It examples include: Cloud storage services, online software applications, Cloud hosting – including website hosting and Cloud based development environments.
- Private cloud is a type of cloud computing that delivers similar advantages to public cloud, including scalability and self-service, but through a proprietary architecture. Unlike public clouds, which deliver services to multiple organizations, a private cloud is dedicated to a single organization. No more wondering where your data is stored or who may have unauthorized access to your sensitive information. InovoTech is able to maintain full control over all of your company’s confidential documents, knowing exactly where the data is at all times. We give you the complete power to decide who may or may not gain access to certain documents and folders in your data.
- Hybrid Cloud is a cloud computing environment which uses a mix of on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms. There are multiple cloud solution providers that offer hybrid computing options in service model categories like IaaS (Infrastructure as Service), PaaS (Platform as Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service). Hybrid models stand out for their scalability and for providing flexible resources on demand. When a company decides to move towards a hybrid cloud model, the next important step is to choose a provider that meets its needs. Achieving high levels of cloud application availability and performance, combined with the need for access anywhere, is a significant challenge.
Secure, mobile access to cloud applications for employees and customers on the move is now an expectation. The IT specialists at InovoTech will take up the challenge and fulfill your expectations.